SUMMER Cupcakes ideas!
Decorating cupcakes is fun, and the decoration will determine the level of you get when people first see your cupcakes. The cupcake itself will wow them as soon as they take a bite, but it’s whatever creation you’ve placed on top that will initially grab their attention.
- Candy is a quick and simple topping, but it still gives your cupcakes some character.
- Tags. They’re cute and easy. Customize your own tags for a special event.
- Melt some chocolate.
- Fresh fruit is such a lovely way to top a cupcake.
- Ganache is a great choice if you’re decorating a large number of cupcakes.
- Use a whole cookie as a topper or slice them in half for a different shape.
Professional-looking cupcakes aren’t hard to master if you put in the time and effort.